Seasonal Work

J-1 Work & Travel:

Work and Travel is another J-Visa program that allows university, college and vocational school students the opportunity to work in the U.S. for up to 4 months during their school vacation. After completion of the program, participants may travel within the U.S. for one month.

EDI's hosts have included Universal Studios and Yosemite National Park.

EDI offers Work & Travel programs in the summer to students from the Northern hemisphere and in winter to students from the Southern hemisphere, sometime to individuals.


The H-2B Visa is for temporary or seasonal jobs often at resorts or country clubs. A U.S. employer, one of EDI's Open Position hosts for example, sponsors the applicant for the visa.

Hosts have included Broken Sound Resort in Boca Raton, Florida.

EDI generally offers H-2B programs in the fall and they generally last about 7 months.

Available seasonal positions:

For seasonal work, we post position details, including location, type of company, requirements, position title and description, the amount of salary, as well as visa type on our Open Position List.